- SWIFT messaging service for current account/sub-account statements
You can benefit from this service for each of your company's accounts or sub-accounts, in lei or foreign currency.
You choose the periodicity for receiving the extract: daily, weekly, decadal, or monthly.
MT940 SWIFT messages are sent through an automatic mechanism (SWIFT application), to the financial / non-financial institutions indicated by you, on the first working day following the generation of account statements.
- Record deposits
If you work in an Individual Bailiff's Office or in a Professional Civil Society of Bailiffs you can use this service when performing registration operations (in LEI, EURO or USD).
Currency: LEI, EURO or USD
Interest rate: no interest rates for record deposits
Record deposits can be:
The recording of a sum of money can be done only in the name (in favor) of a single natural/legal person on the recording receipt.
The amounts recorded at the expense of natural persons or at the expense of legal entities with full state or majority state or private capital are non-prescriptive. The imprescriptibly of the amounts recorded on behalf of natural persons ceases in cases where, instead of the natural person entitled to collect the recorded amount, the state is replaced by the title of owner.
- Certified digital certificates
If you want to enjoy a simpler interaction with state institutions or you want to implement document flows or communicate with your partners and customers, respecting the principles of authenticity and confidentiality, purchase digital certificates through CEC Bank.
All you have to do is register online on htts: //inregistrare.certsign.ro and submit in the nearest CEC Bank unit the signed documentation, in two copies, together with a copy of the identity document, the notarized original declaration and the the payment. CERTSIGN verifies the documents, issues the certificate and sends it to you by express courier within 5 days, at the indicated address or at the bank's headquarters.
Discover all the Certified digital certificates details:
- Issuing time of only 5 working days from receiceiving of all documents.
- No hidden or shipping fees
- 24/7 technical support for installing and using the digital certificate
Documents needed for Certified digital certificates:
- Service contract in two copies, originally signed by the legal representative or his proxies
- General terms and conditions in two copies signed in original by the legal representative or his proxies.
- Notarized authentication an original copy
- ID copy of the certificate holder (User).
- Copy of the PO related to the advance payment of the contract value.
- Copy of CECCAR / APEC membership card (if applicable).
- Other supporting documents, if applicable.