- Up to 100% of the total value of the investment project.
- Granting period: 15 years
- Currency: Lei
Capital expenditures incurred for the realization of public investment projects of local interest are considered eligible for financing.
* Formată din marja fixă + IRCC
La solicitarea clienților, Banca poate acorda în euro numai în instutuția în care acestia și dovedesc obținerea veniturilor în euro.
În cont sun încasate venituri recurente și contul este utilizat pentru plăți sau transferuri, altele decăt transferuri între conturi prorii/debitare rate/debitare comisioane.
Venit recurent înseamnă venitul (ex. salariul, pensie, chirie etc.) Încasat lunar în cont, cel puțin 3 luni consecutiv, în valoare de minim 70 lei/luna/cont. Nu se considera venit recurent încasarile provenite din jocurile de noroc.
Investment Loans for Local Public Authorities
- Currency: Lei
- Maximum amount you can get: up to 100% of the total amount of the general estimate drawn up for the investment which is the subject of the credit application, at the prices discounted at the date of registration of the credit application, including VAT.
- Own contribution: as the case may be, the own resources represent the applicant's contribution to the achievement of the credited investment objective. The financing is granted in addition to the own contribution, and the payments are made proportionally from the credit and from the own contribution.
- Granting period: maximum 15 years, it will be correlated with the volume of guarantees available to the Local Public Authority and the maximum degree of indebtedness established according to the legislation in force.
- Grace period:
- - 3 months for short-term loans
- - 6 - 12 months for medium-term loans
- - 12 - 24 months for long-term loans
- Warranties: Any warranty or mix of warranties can be accepted
- Repayment of the investment loan: it can be done monthly, quarterly or half-yearly
Credit line for Local Public Authorities:
- Currency: Lei
- Maximum amount you can get: up to 100% of the total amount of the investment
- Own contribution: as the case may be, depending on the value of the requested loan, it will be at least 15% of the investment value.
- Granting period: maximum 10 years, is established according to the expenses incurred from the investment credit line, the execution period of the investment and the repayment capacity of the Local Public Authority.
- Withdrawal period: established by the investment credit line contract, without establishing fixed dates, determined from the date of granting the credit line and until the date established for the execution of the investment project. The drawing period coincides with the period in which the credit takes place in revolving system.
- Securities: any warranty or mix of warranties can be accepted.
- Repayment of the investment credit line: it is usually done monthly. In well-justified cases, the maturities can be set quarterly / half-yearly, in equal or unequal installments, as the case may be, depending on the payment capacity of the Local Public Authority and the legal provisions regarding the maximum degree of indebtedness established for it.