* Fixed margin format + IRCC
At the request of the clients, the Bank may grant loans in euro only if they prove the obtaining of income in euro.
Recurring income is collected in the account and the account is used for payments or transfers, other than transfers between own accounts / commission debits.
Recurring income means the income (eg salary, pension, rent, etc.) collected monthly in the account, at least 3 consecutive months, amounting to at least 700 lei / month. Revenue from
gambling is not considered recurring income.
- The credit can be used in full or in installments
- The bank offers free consultancy regarding the preparation of the credit access documentation
Eligible customers : leasing companies - companies that operate according to the provisions of Law no. 31/1990 - Law on companies, republished, with subsequent amendments and completions, which have as main object of activity the development of leasing operations and have the minimum share capital, subscribed and paid in full in cash, at the establishment, equal to the equivalent in national currency - leu - of the amount of 200,000 euros and which meet the general lending conditions and the standard eligibility criteria established by the internal norms of the Bank.
Credit destination :
- financing the acquisition of new real estate and movable property (machinery, equipment, vehicles, etc.), which will then be leased to users (individuals or legal entities) with which leasing contracts are concluded;
- refinancing some loans for the leasing activity contracted to other financing companies;
- refinancing of leasing contracts initially financed from the working capital of the company.
Credit period :
- maximum 10 years, in case of real estate leasing, without exceeding the duration of the leasing contracts;
- maximum 5 years, in case of leasing for movable goods, without exceeding the duration of the leasing contracts;
The crediting period will be correlated with the period of collection of receivables generated by leasing contracts.
Grace period :
- maximum 3 months in case of vehicle purchase;
- maximum 6 months for the purchase of equipment and in the case of real estate leasing.
The grace period granted by the Bank will not exceed the grace period granted by the leasing company to its clients.