- Interest rate: 5,41% for lei- variable (IRCC+3%).
- Loan's purpose: buying NHA homes or future homes, for the latter you will benefit of a simplified approval flow.
- The income we use to calculate the maximum amount you can get will include all the family's permanent revenues
- Grace period up to 360 days
If you were planning to buy NHA Home, already built or part of a new project, you can apply to CEC Bank's dedicated loan, with a simplified approval flow. The yearly variable interest rate is 5,41% (IRCC+3%).
* Consists of fixed margin + IRCC
At the request of customers, the Bank may grant in euro only in the institution in which they prove their income in euro.
Recurring income is collected in the account and the account is used for payments or transfers, other than transfers between own accounts / debit installments / debit commissions.
Recurrent income means income (eg salary, pension, rent, etc.) Received monthly in the account, at least 3 consecutive months, amounting to at least 70 lei / month / account. Revenue from gambling is not considered recurring income.
- Currency: LEI or EURO – for those who receive their income in EURO
- The maximum amount you can get is: 2.800.000 LEI/ 700.000 EURO*
- The set payback period: 35 years
- 15% down payment
- Required documents: ID, ownership documents
- Warranties: the house you will buy/build will be built for NHA
- Free access to the loan’s status and current operations via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
You can apply for the NHA Mortgage Loan if:
- You are a Romanian citizen
- You had a fixed income in the past 3 months
- You have a good payment history
- you have a natural calamity insurance for the mortgaged property
- You are 18 and you will be at most 75 at the end of the loan payment schedule
- Variable yearly interest rate of 5,41% for lei (IRCC+3%) or 5,67% for euro (EURIBOR 6M+6%)
- Application analysis fee: 500 lei/150 euro
- Monthly administration fee: 0,02% for lei loans for purchasing, 0,04% for lei loans for building, 0,04% for euro loans for purchasing
- Zero anticipated repayment fees