- The maximum amount you can get is 140.000 euro (lei equivalent) if you want to buy a new home – 5 years or newer or up to 70.000 euro (lei equivalent) for a house or apartment older than 5 years.
- Low down payments: 5% for loans under 70.000 euro, 15% for credits between 70.000 euro and 140.000 euro
- State’s warrantee: - 60% for the loans amounting between 70.000 euro and 140.000 euro - 50% for the loans amounting up to 70.000 euro.
- Best value costs: Variable yearly interest rate: 4,41% (IRCC+2%)
- No bank charges for analysis and administration
With the New House Loan, you can buy your new home or move into a bigger one with the state's guaranteed benefits: credit warrantee and regulated interest fees. The New House Loan government program is the new version of the First House program.
* Consists of fixed margin + IRCC
At the request of customers, the Bank may grant in euro only in the institution in which they prove their income in euro.
Recurring income is collected in the account and the account is used for payments or transfers, other than transfers between own accounts / debit installments / debit commissions.
Recurrent income means income (eg salary, pension, rent, etc.) Received monthly in the account, at least 3 consecutive months, amounting to at least 70 lei / month / account. Revenue from gambling is not considered recurring income.
- Currency: LEI
- The maximum amount you can get is: 140.000 euro for new homes – 5 years old or newer, 70.000 euro for homes older than 5 years
- The set payback period: 30 years
- Warranties: the house you will buy
- Required documents: ID, income supporting documents (excepting salaries, verified at ANAF), ownership documents
- Free access to the loan’s status and current operations via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
You can apply to the New House Loan if:
- You are a Romanian citizen
- You had a fixed income in the past 3 months
- You have a good payment history
- You qualify for the Government’s program; you own immovable property that can be taken into warranty and you have a natural calamity insurance for the mortgaged property
- You are 18 and you will be at most 75 at the end of the loan payment schedule
- Variable yearly interest rate: 4,41% (IRCC + 2%)
- Zero fees for analysis
- Zero fees for administration
- Warranty analysis fee: 1,5% off the warrantee (applies to 50% or 60% of the loan)
- Propriety value analysis fee: 350 lei for lands/apartments 450 lei for houses
- Evaluation report analysis fee: 100 lei
- Annual FNGCIMM management fee: 0,4%