- The maximum amount you can get is up to 9 salaries, less than 60.000 de lei and up to 3 retirement pensions, less than 15.000 lei
- Costs: the interest rate is calculated only for the amount used. If you do not use the overdraft, you won't pay any interest rate
- Credit reimbursement: any amount received into your bank account will be used to cover the overdraft. This means lower interest fees for fast repayment
- You can refinance personal loans from other banks (credit cards included)
With the overdraft option you can receive up to 9 times your salary directly int your current account. You will pay interest rates only for the used amount.
* Fixed margin format + IRCC
At the request of the clients, the Bank may grant loans in euro only if they prove the obtaining of income in euro.
Recurring income is collected in the account and the account is used for payments or transfers, other than transfers between own accounts / commission debits.
Recurring income means the income (eg salary, pension, rent, etc.) collected monthly in the account, at least 3 consecutive months, amounting to at least 700 lei / month. Revenue from
gambling is not considered recurring income.
- You can access the Overdraft only if you receive your salary or your pension into the CEC Bank Account.
- Required documents: ID, pension invoice
You can apply for the Overdraft if:
- You are a Romanian citizen
- You had a fixed income in the past 3 months
- You have a good payment history
- You are 18 and you will be at most 70 at the end of the loan payment schedule