Through the PROSME Project, run in the regions Bucharest-Ilfov and Sud Muntenia during 2014-2020 by a consortium formed of 12 partners, the two regions are connected at the pan-European network in order to support the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) enterprises. The EEN network is administrated by the European Commission and it includes over 600 contact points from 64 countries (28 member states of EU, five candidate countries, two countries from the European Economic Space and 29 third countries from Europe, Asia, Africa and America). It is the largest network that offers, through those over 3.000 employees with experience in field, services of information and assistance on European themes, intended to help the enterprises develop their business at European level in order to grow own competitiveness and know the European programs and politics.
As partner within the PROSME Consortium, CEC Bank offers free services for determining external business contacts, through registering SME’s in the European Enterprise Network (EEN) database and through organizing networking events to which participate both SME’s from Romania and potential external partners.
For registering in the EEN network, the companies have to follow the next steps in the relationship with CEC Bank:
- preliminary discussions for identifying the needs of the company;
- elaborating a company profile according to the requests of the network and loading it in the system;
- informing the company on the interest expressions received from potential external partners;
- intermediating the information change between the two partners by Bank, without interfering in the commercial relations/negotiations between these two;
- the companies deciding that there is collaboration potential with the external partners will sign a partnership agreement certifying the role of CEC Bank in determining the contact which might influence the development of business.
The counties where CEC bank activates within the PROSME Project are Bucharest-Ilfov, Arges, Calarasi, Dambovita, Giurgiu, Ialomita, Prahova and Teleorman.
Further information can be obtained from the Department for External Relations and Structural Funding, at the phone number 021/303.22.13.