When do we propose?
During the restructuring process the following criteria shall be taken into account:
- the assessment of the conduct and of the activity carried out by the customer with the bank until the moment the credit restructuring is requested, as well as the observance of the conditions undertaken through the ongoing credit contracts;
- the payment capacity of the customer (the analysis of the ongoing contract and the adjustment of the cash flow in accordance with the market evolution and the field of activity);
- the classification of the customer according to the eligibility criteria of the Bank, based on the result of the economic-financial situation performed according to the new conditions;
- the capacity of the customer to pay the outstanding amounts recorded and to preserve its incomes at an appropriate level according to the new reimbursement schedule.
- analysis of the reimbursement capacity (based on the documents indicating the earned net income), respectively increasing the payment obligations.