No supporting documents for the Bank
Grace period of up to 180 days, depending on established credit period
For the calculation of net income, all certain, permanent incomes of the family to be received during the lending period can be taken into account.
The possibility to use the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking service for free during the first three months, to visualise the credit status (balance account, interest, instalments) but also for current operations (payments, deposits)
This loans is granted to natural persons with age above 18 years, obtaining certain and permanent incomes during the lending period
Maximum age on the date established for full reimbursement of the loan: 75 years
Lending period: max. 5 years
Maximum draw period: 30 calendar days
Maximum grace period, depending on the lending period, is of up to 180 calendar days
Maximum loan level: LEI 1,200,000
Own contribution: NOT required
Guarantees: mortgages on immovable assets
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016
7.65% (ROBOR 3M + 4.50 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
6.65% (ROBOR 3M + 3.50 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 3M interest level is 3.16%, valid on 1 October 2018.
The ROBOR 3M interest level is being quarterly modified, according to the National Bank of Romania (NBR) established quota, on the 1st January, the 1st April, the 1st July and the 1st October of each year, or on the first banking day following right after the first 1st of the quarter, if the 1st of the quarter is not a banking day.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
Analysis fee: 500 lei
Early reimbursement fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0.04% applied monthly at the loan balance
Sole banking fee for services provided to clients: 400 lei
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.