The interest and analysis fee are born by the State budget through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
No early repayment fee
Grace period of up to 60 months
Option of using the Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Services in order to view the loan status (balance, installments, due date), as well as to make current transactions (payments, deposits).
Funding type: funding shall be granted as a student loan, with multiple withdrawals, according to the invoices submitted for settlement, or as a direct payment to the education provider, based on the pro-forma invoice. The loan granted under the Programme shall not be used to refund other loans in development of the beneficiary and shall not be refunded under the Programme.
Loan amount: maximum Lei 40 000, for young people aged between 16 and up to 26 years old / maximum Lei 35 000, for people aged between 26 and 55. Such amounts can be supplemented by Lei 20 000 if the beneficiary takes an employment or is employee during the Programme period.
Own contribution: none
Loan intended use: funding the needs of the Beneficiaries and their families' members in education, health, culture, sports and lodging.
- Payment of costs for books, office supplies, courses, specialist magazines
- Payment of costs for nurseries, kindergartens, private schools
- Payment of costs with specialist/qualification courses
- Payment of costs with occupational training courses
- Payment education charges, including master, PhD and MBA charges
- Payment of rent and utility costs
- Payment of accommodation in student households
- Payment of a share of costs for building or purchasing a home
- Payment of costs for house modernization or renovation
- Payment of costs for medicines, tests, dental services and surgeries
- Payment of transport costs for traveling to scientific events or contests
- Payment of costs with cultural subscriptions or tickets:cinema,theater,opera,libraries, museums
- Payment of costs for publishing specialist books or studies
- Payment of costs of sport items
- Payment of costs for participation in scientific events and contests
- Payment of costs for purchasing laptops, computers, printers, specialist programs.
The territorial scope of the expenses is the Romanian territory, except for the participation charge for the participation in scientific events and contests, as well as the travel costs for going to such scientific events and contests.
Lending term: maximum 10 years, including the grace period.
Grace period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, which may not be shorter than the studying period but not longer than 5 years starting with the date of granting the loan.
Withdraw period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, without exceeding 5 years as of the date of granting the loan. In case of loan supplementation, the withdraw period can be extended based on a mutual agreement between beneficiary and financer, provided that such period complies with the final due date as set forth in the loan agreement.
- The guarantee issued by FNGCIMM or FRC covering 80% of the amount of the approved funding
- Mortgage over the tracking amounts representing incomes and liquidities in Lei and foreign currency, held by the loan beneficiary or the co-debtors and/or due whatsoever by third parties to the loan beneficiary or the co-debtors in the present or in the future based on different existing legal relationships
- Pledge over the accounts opened with the Bank, by the customer and the co-debtor
Loan repayment: monthly, on the due date
Interest: ROBOR 3M + 2 p.p. born by the State budget, through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
Analysis fee: 0.1% of the approved loan amount, born by the State budget, through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
No early repayment fee for the loan shall be charged.