The grace period is established according to the lending period.
Maximum financing term: 30 years
Attractive interests for the loans granted in Lei.
Opportunity to obtain a credit card based on the analysis of same documentation.
Option to be accepted co-debtors by the Bank in order to be supplemented the incomes of the applicant.
Opportunity to use for free the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking Service during the first 3 months, in order to visualize the loan status (balance, interest, installments), and to make current operations (payments, deposits.
Loan scope: to purchase a house under “First house” Programme
Loan term: maximum 30 years
Own contribution: minimum 5% of the house purchase price and/or of the price covering the difference between the house purchase price established in the sale-purchase pre-contract and the guaranteed funding amount.
Grace period: according to the loan term
- maximum 90 calendar days, for short term loans
- maximum 180 calendar days, for medium and long term loans
The minimum age accepted by the Bank for contracting the loan is 18 years old.
The maximum age established for the full loan repayment is 80 years old.
Types of accepted incomes: permanent net incomes (wages, pensions, farming activities, independent activities, rents, dividends, freelance contracts, intellectual rights etc.)
Indebtedness: maximum 70%, according to the loan term and the global certain and permanent incomes obtained.
- a guarantee issued by FNGCIMM for up to 50% of the guaranteed loan balance for new dwellings and up to 40% of the guaranteed financing (the principal) for the other housing categories;
- the first rank real estate mortgage over the acquired dwelling, valid throughout the lending period, set proportionally to the percentage of the participation in guarantee in favor of the Romanian State and the Bank;
- the pledge on the credit balances of all the current accounts opened with the Bank, set proportionally to the percentage of the participation in guarantee in favor of the Romanian State and the Bank;
- the pledge on the "Our first home" collateral deposit amounting to the first three interest rates.
- by monthly tranches, each representing the principal and the related interest
- by early full loan repayment, which can be done anytime until the final loan due term, without being charged early repayment fee.
LEI: variable, 4.66% (IRCC + 2.00 p.p.)
The current IRCC index level taken into account is of 2.66% on the basis of the IIQ 2019 quotation published on September 30, 2019 on the National Bank of Romania website.
Interest changes quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 of the year, or on the first business day immediately following the first day of the quarter, if the first of the quarter is a non-working day, in accordance with the provisions Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2019 for amending and supplementing some normative acts. The Index is published quarterly by the National Bank of Romania on the Institution's website and is calculated in accordance with the Rules on the calculation and publication of the daily index and of the quarterly reference index regulated by GEO 19/2019.
Dossier analysis fee: 0
Early repayment fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0
Fees owed to FNGCIMM:
- management fee: 0.49% per year, annually paid as calculated by being applied to the guarantee balance (50% of the funding amount)
- unique analysis fee: 0.15%, in case of issuance of a guarantee engagement
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.