Maximum financing term: 30 years
Attractive interests for the loans granted in Lei.
Opportunity to obtain a credit card based on the analysis of same documentation.
Option to be accepted co-debtors by the Bank in order to be supplemented the incomes of the applicant.
Opportunity to use for free the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking Service during the first 3 months, in order to visualize the loan status (balance, interest, installments), and to make current operations (payments, deposits.
Loan term: maximum 30 years
Own contribution: minimum 5% of the house purchase price and/or of the price covering the difference between the house purchase price established in the sale-purchase pre-contract and the guaranteed funding amount.
Grace period: according to the loan term
- maximum 90 calendar days, for short term loans
- maximum 180 calendar days, for medium and long term loans
The minimum age accepted by the Bank for contracting the loan is 18 years old.
The maximum age established for the full loan repayment is 80 years old.
Types of accepted incomes: permanent net incomes (wages, pensions, farming activities, independent activities, rents, dividends, freelance contracts, intellectual rights etc.)
Indebtedness: maximum 70%, according to the loan term and the global certain and permanent incomes obtained.
- guarantee issued by FNGCIMM for 50% of the guaranteed loan balance
- real estate mortgage of first rank during the entire loan term, established in favor of the Romanian State and the Bank, proportional with the guaranteeing percentage, over the purchased home
- movable mortgage over the credit balances of all current accounts opened with the Bank, established in favor of the Romanian State and the Bank, proportional with the guaranteeing percentage
- movable mortgage over the guarantee collateral for “Our first home” Loan in amount equal with the aggregate amount of the first three interest tranches.
- by monthly tranches, each representing the principal and the related interest
- by early full loan repayment, which can be done anytime until the final loan due term, without being charged early repayment fee.
LEI: variable, 5.15% (ROBOR 3M + 2.00 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 3M interest level is 3.15%, valid on 1 October 2018.
ROBOR 3M interest rate shall be quarterly changed on 1st January, 1st April, 1st July and 1st October or on the first working day next to the first day of the quarter in case such day is a non-working day, according to the quotes listed by NBR.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
Dossier analysis fee: 0
Early repayment fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0
Fees owed to FNGCIMM:
- management fee: 0.49% per year, annually paid as calculated by being applied to the guarantee balance (50% of the funding amount)
- unique analysis fee: 0.15%, in case of issuance of a guarantee engagement
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.