Crediting period up to 35 years
Advantageous grace period up to 360 days, determined depending on the crediting period
Rescheduling of the loans
When calculating the net income there can be taken into account all the certain incomes with permanent character throughout the whole crediting period, of the family
The usage possibility of the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking service free for the first 3 months, to view the loan situation (balance, interests, instalments) but also for current operations (payments, deposits)
Loan destination: the purchase of finished houses and of the related land, if it is appropriate
Currency: LEI and EURO
Value of the loan: maximum 2.800.000 lei/700.000 euro, established depending on the value of the mortgage.
Maxim value of the loan is established depending on the reimbursement capacity of each customer.
As far as concerns the loans with at least one immovable property having destination as housing:
- for loans worth more than 250.000 Euro, equivalent in lei: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan;
- for loans worth up to 250.000 Euro, equivalent in Lei, including: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
For the loans guaranteed with other types of immovable properties: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
Crediting period: maximum 35 years
Drawing period: maximum 30 days
Grace period: maximum 360 days, depending on the crediting period
Guarantees: real estate mortgage on the building and the land, by case, that is the object of the real estate investment for which the loan is granted. In completing the mortgage there, also, can be admitted other guarantees of those accepted by the Bank.
The insurance against the calamity risks of the mortgage is mandatory, being necessary before granting the loan.
The age at the established date for the whole reimbursement of the loans: maximum 75 years, including
- variable during the whole crediting period
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016
LEI: 6.16% (ROBOR 3M + 3.00 p.p.)
EUR: 7.73% (EURIBOR 6M + 8.00 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
LEI: 5.16% (ROBOR 3M + 2.00 p.p.)
EUR: 5.73% (EURIBOR 6M + 6.00 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 3M interest level is 3.16%, valid on 2 July 2018.
The currently considered EURIBOR 6M interest level is -0.27%, valid on 2 July 2018.
The level of the ROBOR 3M interest is changed quarterly on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st of the year or in the first business day immediately following the first day of the quarter, if the first date of the quarter is not business day.
The level of the EURIBOR 6M interest is changed half-yearly on January 1st and July 1st of the year or in the first business day immediately following the first day of the semester, if the first date of the semester is not business day.
The available value of indices at the change date is the one published by the related organization of regulation, with two days before.
File analyze commission: lei 500/euro 150
Anticipated reimbursement commission: 0
Loan management commission, monthly applicable to current balance:
- 0,02% for the loans in lei
- 0,04% for the loans in euro
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.
The possible fluctuations of the exchange rate which may affect the amount to be paid, in case of contracting a loan in EURO, meaning its increase, can lead to impair your possibility of payment.