Grace period established according to the length of the lending term
Option to reschedule the loan maturities / installments
When calculating the net income, all the permanent and certain incomes of the family for the entire lending terms can be taken into consideration.
The option to use the electronic Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking Service free of charge, during the first 3 months, to view the loan status (balance, interests, installments) but also to perform current operations (payments, deposits).
Loan destination: purchase of the houses personal property and of the related land, if appropriate
Loan value: maximum LEI 2.800.000
As far as concerns the loans with at least one immovable property having destination as housing:
- for loans worth more than 250.000 Euro, equivalent in lei: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan;
- for loans worth up to 250.000 Euro, equivalent in Lei, including: minimum 30% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
For the loans guaranteed with other types of immovable properties: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
Loan period: maximum 30 years
Drawing period: maximum 30 days
Grace period: maximum 360 days, depending on the loan period
Guarantees: real estate mortgages over the property In case of the loans for buying houses in installments, in completing the real estate mortgage over the property may be accepted, if necessary, only collateral deposits with special destination of guaranteeing the loans.
Insurance against the disaster risks of the mortgage property is mandatory, being necessary before granting the loan
Age at the date established for the full repayment of the loan: maximum 75 years, including
- variable over the entire lending period
Credits subject to the provisions of Law 77/2016
6.06% (IRCC + 3.40 p.p.)
Credits not subject to the provisions of Law 77/2016
5.56% (IRCC + 2.90 p.p.)
The current IRCC index level taken into account is of 2.66% on the basis of the IIQ 2019 quotation published on September 30, 2019 on the National Bank of Romania website.
Interest changes quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 of the year, or on the first business day immediately following the first day of the quarter, if the first of the quarter is a non-working day, in accordance with the provisions Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2019 for amending and supplementing some normative acts. The Index is published quarterly by the National Bank of Romania on the Institution's website and is calculated in accordance with the Rules on the calculation and publication of the daily index and of the quarterly reference index regulated by GEO 19/2019.
File analysis fee: 500 lei
Early repayment fee: 0
Credit management fee: 0.04%, applicable on a monthly basis to the current credit balance
Other cost items not included in the DAE calculation, respectively:
- single commission for services rendered at the client's request, in connection with the development of the loan;
- registration/ extension / modification (as the case may be) and cancellation of the movable security on present and future credit balances of current accounts of client / codebtor and of debit card accounts of the client at the Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property.
- all costs (commissions, fees, other costs) to be paid in connection with the conclusion, publicity and / or registration of the credit agreement and its ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/deregistration etc.), including notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums for general risk insurance policies in accordance with the value of the assets accepted under guarantee for which such policies are concluded and / or the premium share PAD, taking into account that the Bank does not require the conclusion of insurance policies with a particular provider of such services;
- amounts related to the valuation of immovable / movable property admitted under guarantee, unless the valuation is carried out by the Bank's internal valuers.