Grace period determined according to the loan period
Rescheduling/restructuring of loans
For the calculation of net income, all certain, permanent incomes of the family to be received during the lending period can be taken into account
The possibility to use the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking service for free during the first three months, to visualise the credit status (balance account, interest, instalments) but also for current operations (payments, deposits)
Loan value: maximum lei 2.800.000
Own contribution: it is not mandatory
Loan period: maximum 10 years
Grace period: maximum 360 days, depending on the loan period
Guarantees: real estate mortgages over the property. In completing the real estate mortgage over the property there may be admitted other guarantees, too, of those accepted by Bank.
Insurance against the disaster risks of the mortgage property is mandatory, being necessary before granting the loan
Age at the date established for the full repayment of the loan: maximum 75 years, including
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016
6.42% (ROBOR 3M + 3.40 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
5.52% (ROBOR 3M + 2.90 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 3M interest level is 3.02%, valid on 3 January 2019.
The ROBOR 3M interest level is being quarterly modified, according to the National Bank of Romania (NBR) established quota, on the 1st January, the 1st April, the 1st July and the 1st October of each year, or on the first banking day following right after the first 1st of the quarter, if the 1st of the quarter is not a banking day.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
File analysis fee: 500 lei
Early reimbursement fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0.04% applied monthly at the loan balance
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.