Lending term of up to 35 years
Grace period established according to the length of the lending term
Option to reschedule the loan maturities / installments
Option to purchase also houses under forced execution procedure initiated by CEC Bank or by other credit institutions, without evaluatio
When calculating the net income, all the permanent and certain incomes of the family for the entire lending terms can be taken into consideration
The option to use the electronic Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking Service free of charge, during the first 3 months, to view the loan status (balance, interests, installments) but also to perform current operations (payments, deposits)
The loan destination: purchase of finalized dwellings, including their afferent lands.
Loan value: maximum lei 2,800,000. The maximum loan value is established according to the reimbursement capacity of each customer.
For the loans secured with at least one building with destination of housing:
- minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents of which results the destination of the required loan
For the loans secured with other types of immovable property: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents of which results the destination of the required loan.
Lending period: 35 years maximum
Grace period: 360 days maximum
Guarantees: mortgage over the dwelling object of the loan
Insurance against calamity risks for the mortgaged dwelling is mandatory, being necessary prior to granting the loan.
Maximum age at the date established for the integral loan reimbursement: 75 years inclusive
- variable over the entire lending period
Credits subject to the provisions of Law 77/2016 - regardless of destination
Depending on your own contribution:
- between 15% and 30%:
Standard / no credit by card: 5.13% (IRCC + 2.50 p.p.)
Together with credit by card: 5.03% (IRCC + 2.40 p.p.)
- minimum 30%:
Standard / no credit by card: 4.88% (IRCC + 2.25 pp)
Together with credit by card: 4.78% (IRCC + 2.15 pp)
Credits not subject to the provisions of Law 77/2016
Own contribution: minimum 15%
Standard / no credit by card: 4.78% (IRCC + 2.15 pp)
Together with credit by card: 4.53% (IRCC + 1.90 p.p.)
The current IRCC index level taken into account is of 2.36% on the basis of the IVQ 2018 quotation published on May 2, 2019 on the National Bank of Romania website.
Interest changes quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 of the year, or on the first business day immediately following the first day of the quarter, if the first of the quarter is a non-working day, in accordance with the provisions Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2019 for amending and supplementing some normative acts. The Index is published quarterly by the National Bank of Romania on the Institution's website and is calculated in accordance with the Rules on the calculation and publication of the daily index and of the quarterly reference index regulated by GEO 19/2019.
File analysis fee: 500 lei
Early repayment fee: 0
Credit management fee applicable monthly to the current credit balance:
- 0.04%, including in the case of credit for the purchase of real estate under enforcement by other credit institutions;
- 0.03%, in the case of credit for the purchase of real estate under enforcement by CEC Bank
Other cost items not included in the DAE calculation, respectively:
- single commission for services rendered at the client's request, in connection with the development of the loan;
- registration/ extension / modification (as the case may be) and cancellation of the movable security on present and future credit balances of current accounts of client / codebtor and of debit card accounts of the client at the Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property.
- all costs (commissions, fees, other costs) to be paid in connection with the conclusion, publicity and / or registration of the credit agreement and its ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/deregistration etc.), including notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums for general risk insurance policies in accordance with the value of the assets accepted under guarantee for which such policies are concluded and / or the premium share PAD, taking into account that the Bank does not require the conclusion of insurance policies with a particular provider of such services;
- amounts related to the valuation of immovable / movable property admitted under guarantee, unless the valuation is carried out by the Bank's internal valuers.