Lending term of up to 35 years
Grace period established according to the length of the lending term
Option to reschedule the loan maturities / installments
Option to purchase also houses under forced execution procedure initiated by CEC Bank or by other credit institutions, without evaluatio
When calculating the net income, all the permanent and certain incomes of the family for the entire lending terms can be taken into consideration
The option to use the electronic Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking Service free of charge, during the first 3 months, to view the loan status (balance, interests, installments) but also to perform current operations (payments, deposits)
The loan destination: purchase of finalized dwellings, including their afferent lands.
Loan value: maximum lei 2,800,000. The maximum loan value is established according to the reimbursement capacity of each customer.
For the loans secured with at least one building with destination of housing:
- minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents of which results the destination of the required loan
For the loans secured with other types of immovable property: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents of which results the destination of the required loan.
Lending period: 35 years maximum
Grace period: 360 days maximum
Guarantees: mortgage over the dwelling object of the loan
Insurance against calamity risks for the mortgaged dwelling is mandatory, being necessary prior to granting the loan.
Maximum age at the date established for the integral loan reimbursement: 75 years inclusive
- variable throughout the lending period
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016 - regardless of destination
Depending on own contribution:
Standard/no credit card: 5.83% (ROBOR 6M + 2.50 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 5.73% (ROBOR 6M + 2.40 p.p.)
- minimum 30%:
Standard/no credit card: 5.58% (ROBOR 6M + 2.25 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 5.48% (ROBOR 6M + 2.15 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
Own contribution: minimum 15%
Standard/no credit card: 5.48 (ROBOR 6M + 2.15 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 5.23% (ROBOR 6M + 1.90 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 6M interest level is 3.33%, valid on 3 January 2019.
The ROBOR 6M interest rate varies each semester, on 1st January and 1st July of the year or in the first working day next to the day of first of the semester, if such date is a non-working day, according to quotation displayed by NBR.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
Loan file analysis fee: lei 500
Early reimbursement fee: 0
Loan management fee monthly applicable to the current loan balance;
- 0.04%, including in case of loan intended to purchase houses under forced execution procedure initiated by other credit institutions;
- 0.03%, in case of loan intended to purchase houses under forced execution procedure initiated by CEC Bank
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.