For credit applications registered with the Bank during 01.09.2017-31.12.2017, customers benefit from the use of Mobile Banking service without the monthly subscription for the first 12 months
Grace period determined according to the loan period
Rescheduling/restructuring of loans
For the calculation of net income, all certain, permanent incomes of the family to be received during the lending period can be taken into account
Loan value: maximum LEI 2.800.000
As far as concerns the loans with at least one immovable property having destination as housing:
- for loans worth more than 250.000 Euro, equivalent in lei: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan;
- for loans worth up to 250.000 Euro, equivalent in Lei, including: minimum 30% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
For the loans guaranteed with other types of immovable properties: minimum 15% of the value evidenced in the documents that show the destination of the requested loan.
Loan period: maximum 35 years
- maximum 30 days, in case of the loans for the lands purchase if they are granted only for the land purchase
- maximum 180 days, in case of the loans for the lands purchase if they are granted and/only for the viability of the land
Grace period: maximum 360 days, depending on the loan period
Guarantees: real estate mortgage over the property – the construction and/or the land whom there is or it is to be raised a construction, that is the object of the investment property for which the loan is granted. In completing the real estate mortgage there may be admitted other guarantees, too, of those accepted by Bank.
Age at the date established for the full repayment of the loan: maximum 75 years, including
- variable throughout the lending period
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016 - regardless of destination
Depending on own contribution:
Standard/no credit card: 3.53% (ROBOR 6M + 2.50 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 3.43% (ROBOR 6M + 2.40 p.p.)
- minimum 30%:
Standard/no credit card: 3.28% (ROBOR 6M + 2.25 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 3.18% (ROBOR 6M + 2.15 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
Own contribution: minimum 15%
Standard/no credit card: 3.18 (ROBOR 6M + 2.15 p.p.)
Along with credit card: 2.93% (ROBOR 6M + 1.90 p.p.)
The currently considered ROBOR 6M interest level is 1.03%, valid on 3 July 2017.
The ROBOR 6M interest rate varies each semester, on 1st January and 1st July of the year or in the first working day next to the day of first of the semester, if such date is a non-working day, according to quotation displayed by NBR
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
File analysis fee: 500 lei
Early reimbursement fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0.04% applied monthly at the loan balance
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.