At the request of customers, the Bank may grant loans in euro only in case they turn out getting revenue in euros.
Grace period determined according to the loan period
Rescheduling/restructuring of loans
For the calculation of net income, all certain, permanent incomes of the family to be received during the lending period can be taken into account
The possibility to use the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking service for free during the first three months, to visualise the credit status (balance account, interest, instalments) but also for current operations (payments, deposits)
Loan value: maximum EURO 700.000
Own contribution: it is not mandatory
Loan period: maximum 20 years
Drawing period: maximum 720 days, depending on the complexity of the work and the terms provided in the technical documentation
Grace period: maximum 360 days, depending on the loan period In case the grace period determined depending on the loan period is less or equal to the drawing period established in contract, it may be established by the loan contract a grace period equal to the drawing period in question, at which 30 days are added
Guarantees: real estate mortgage over the property – the construction and/or the land whom there is or it is to be raised a construction, that is the object of the investment property for which the loan is granted. In completing the real estate mortgage there may be admitted other guarantees, too, of those accepted by Bank.
Insurance against the disaster risks of the mortgage property is mandatory, being necessary before granting the loan
Age at the date established for the full repayment of the loan: maximum 75 years, including
Loans that are subject of Law 77/2016
7.73% (EURIBOR 6M + 8.00 p.p.)
Loans that are not subject of Law 77/2016
5.73% (EURIBOR 6M + 6.00 p.p.)
The currently considered EURIBOR 6M interest level is -0.27%, valid on 3 January 2018.
The EURIBOR 6M interest rate level varies each semester on the 1st January and 1st July of the year or in the first working day next to the day of first of the semester, if such date is a non-working day.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
File analysis fee: Euro 150
Early reimbursement fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0.04% applied monthly at the loan balance
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- sole commission for services performed at the customer’s request related to the deployment of the loan;
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests;
- all the costs (taxes, fees, other costs) that are to be paid about concluding, advertisement and/or registration of the loan contract and of the ancillary documents (guarantee contracts, including their extension/cancellation etc.), including the notary fees;
- the amounts representing the insurance premiums related to the insurance policies for general risks, related to the value of the assets accepted as collateral, for which there are concluded such policies and/or PAD (Effective Annual Interest Rate) premium quote, given that the Bank does not impose the concluding of the insurance premiums with a certain provider of such services;
- the amounts related to the evaluation of the movable/immovable assets accepted as collateral, except for the evaluation that is performed by the internal evaluators of the Bank.
The possible fluctuations of the exchange rate which may affect the amount to be paid, in case of contracting a loan in EURO, meaning its increase, can lead to impair your possibility of payment.