The interest and analysis fee are born by the State budget through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
No early repayment fee
Grace period of up to 60 months
Option of using the Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Services in order to view the loan status (balance, installments, due date), as well as to make current transactions (payments, deposits).
Funding type: funding shall be granted as a student loan, with multiple withdrawals, according to the invoices submitted for settlement, or as a direct payment to the education provider, based on the pro-forma invoice. The loan granted under the Programme shall not be used to refund other loans in development of the beneficiary and shall not be refunded under the Programme.
Loan amount: maximum Lei 40 000, for young people aged between 16 and up to 26 years old / maximum Lei 35 000, for people aged between 26 and 55. Such amounts can be supplemented by Lei 20 000 if the beneficiary takes an employment or is employee during the loan period.
Own contribution: none
Loan intended use: funding the needs of the Beneficiaries and their families' members in education, health, culture, sports and lodging.
- Payment for books, supplies, courses, specialist magazines, course support/material either printed or on electronic support, regardless of their field covered and the special study subject for which financing is made;
- Payment for nurseries, kindergartens, private schools, tuition fees and costs for participation of the child in the activities developed in public or private nurseries and kindergartens accredited and in private schools and high schools;
- Payment for occupational / vocational courses;
- Payment for training courses;
- Payment for tuition fees, including master, doctoral and MBA studies;
- Payment for rent and utilities;
- Payment for accommodation in student housing;
- Payment for a share of the housing building or purchasing price;
- Payment for the house modernization or renovation;
- Payment of the costs for medicines, tests, dental services and surgeries;
- Payment for transportation costs in case of travel to scientific events or contests;
- Payment for subscriptions or ticket prices at cinema, theater, opera, library, museums;
- Payment for the cost of publishing books or specialist studies;
- Payment for sporting items;
- Payment for the fee of participation in scientific events and contests;
- Payment for computer, laptop, printer, specialist software purchase, regardless of the field covered by those items and regardless of the study subject for which financing is obtained.
The territorial scope of the expenses is the Romanian territory, except for the participation charge for the participation in scientific events and contests, as well as the travel costs for going to such scientific events and contests.
Lending term: maximum 10 years, including the grace period.
Grace period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, which may not be shorter than the studying period but not longer than 5 years starting with the date of granting the loan.
Withdraw period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, without exceeding 5 years as of the date of granting the loan. In case of loan supplementation, the withdraw period can be extended based on a mutual agreement between beneficiary and financer, provided that such period complies with the final due date as set forth in the loan agreement.
- Guarantee issued by FNGCIMM or FRC in amount of 80% of the amount of financing approved;
- Pledge over the traceable amounts of money representing revenues and cash availabilities in Lei held and/or due whatsoever to the beneficiary and co-debtors by third parties or to be held and/or owed in the future under the existing legal relationships;
Loan repayment: monthly, on the due date
Interest: ROBOR 3M + 2 p.p. born by the State budget, through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
Analysis fee: 0.1% of the approved loan amount, born by the State budget, through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
No early repayment fee for the loan shall be charged.