The interest and analysis fee are born by the State budget through the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis.
No early repayment fee
Grace period of up to 60 months
Option of using the Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Services in order to view the loan status (balance, installments, due date), as well as to make current transactions (payments, deposits).
Funding type: funding shall be granted as a student loan, with multiple withdrawals, according to the invoices submitted for settlement, or as a direct payment to the education provider, based on the pro-forma invoice. The loan granted under the Programme shall not be used to refund other loans in development of the beneficiary and shall not be refunded under the Programme.
Loan amount: maximum Lei 40 000, for young people aged between 16 and up to 26 years old / maximum Lei 35 000, for people aged between 26 and 55. Such amounts can be supplemented by Lei 20 000 if the beneficiary takes an employment or is employee during the loan period.
Own contribution: none
Loan intended use: funding the needs of the Beneficiaries and their families' members in education, health, culture, sports and lodging.
- the payment of books, supplies, courses, specialized magazines, course materials in print or digital format, regardless of their area of coverage or the specifics of the field of study for which funding has been made;
- payment of nurseries, kindergartens, private schools, expenses for the payment of taxes and costs related to the child's participation in the activities from nurseries, kindergartens, both public and private accredited, including private schools and high-schools;
- payment of specialization / qualification courses;
- payment for professional training courses;
- study fees, including Master, PhD, MBA;
- payment of rent, maintenance costs and utilities;
- payment of accommodation in student hostels;
- part of the expenses for the construction or acquisition of dwellings;
- expenses on the modernization or renovation of a dwelling;
- cost of medicines, tests, prosthetic / orthotic products, dental services and surgical interventions;
- transport expenses for travel to scientific events and competitions;
- subscriptions or cultural tickets: cinema, theatre, opera, library, museums;
- the cost of publishing books or specialized studies;
- the purchase of sporting goods, musical instruments and other equipment necessary for professional training in specialized education (technical and arts);
- participation fee to scientific events and competitions;
- the purchase of computers, laptops, printers, specialized software, regardless of their area of coverage or the specifics of the field of study for which funding was obtained.
The area of territoriality of expenses is the territory of Romania, with the exception of the participation fee to scientific events and competitions and the transport expenses for the travel to scientific manifestations and competitions.
Lending term: maximum 10 years, including the grace period.
Grace period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, which may not be shorter than the studying period but not longer than 5 years starting with the date of granting the loan.
Withdraw period: as mutually agreed with between beneficiary and financer, without exceeding 5 years as of the date of granting the loan. In case of loan supplementation, the withdraw period can be extended based on a mutual agreement between beneficiary and financer, provided that such period complies with the final due date as set forth in the loan agreement.
- Guarantee issued by FNGCIMM or FRC in amount of 80% of the amount of financing approved;
- Pledge over the traceable amounts of money representing revenues and cash availabilities in Lei held and/or due whatsoever to the beneficiary and co-debtors by third parties or to be held and/or owed in the future under the existing legal relationships;
Loan repayment: monthly, on the due date
Interest: 4.66 % (IRCC + 2 p.p.) covered by the State budget through the budget of the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis
Analysis fee: 0.1% applied to the approved financing amount and covered by the State budget through the budget of the National Commission for Strategy and Prognosis
No loan prepayment fee is charged.