CEC Bank does not charge file analysis and loan management
The loans benefit of 100% governmental guarantee through FNGCIMM
The interest is covered in whole by the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism Fast resolving of the Loan Application
The Bank offers for free consultancy concerning the preparation of the documentation necessary to access the loan
Eligible customers: owners of the family houses who are natural persons. Apartment owners associations, individuals with no patrimonial purpose, can access the Termal rehabilitation loan for Apartment Owners Associations (GEO no. 69/2010).
Loan destination: according to the GEO No 69/30.06.2010 on thermal rehabilitation of the residential building funded by bank loans guaranteed by the government, as further amended and completed:
- thermal rehabilitation of the building envelope and related installations, involving the following works:
- thermal insulation of the building envelope, respectively, of the exterior walls, the opaque part;
- replacement of the exterior joinery by energetic performing one to improve the energetic performance of the glass part of the building envelope;
- thermal-hydro-insulation of the terrace type roof, respectively thermal isolation of the roof framing, if any;
- thermal insulation of the flooring above the basement if the ground floor is designed to be dwelling;
- repair or replacement, technically justified in the energetic audit report, of the common part of the heating systems in a block of flats.
- repair and/or closing, as appropriate, balconies/loggias of blocks of flats, provided that the technical regulations in force for ensuring natural ventilation of the rooms are observed
- repair, if the case may be, replacement/acquisition with installation of the thermal plant for the block of flats/entrance, respectively of the thermal plant afferent to the single family dwelling, and also of the installations afferent to it;
- installation, if the case may be, of alternative systems in order to partially/fully provide energy for warm consumption water, lighting and/or heating.
Lending period: max. 60 months
Loan Value: max. 90% of the total value of expenses listed in the general bill of quantities, but not exceeding the equivalent in Lei, including VAT, of EUR 7,400 for a family house.
Loan Currency: LEI
Own contribution: min. 10% of the total value of expenses listed in the general bill of quantities.
Draw period: max. 6 months
- Government guarantee through FNGCIMM, representing 100% of the value of the loan granted;
The dwelling owner - natural person, shall conclude a Parent Guarantee Agreement by which binds to the Ministry of Finance to pay the partial / overall performance guarantee value. Loan Reimbursement:
- reimbursement of the principal is made in equal, consecutive, monthly installments;
- early reimbursement is allowed without any early reimbursement fee collection
Thermal rehabilitation leaflet
List of the certified technical experts
List of the certified auditors
- variable, 5.06% (3M ROBOR + 1.90 p.p.)
Interest shall be collected by CEC Bank from MRDT, according to the GEO No 69/2010 and the norms for its enforcement.
The currently considered ROBOR 3M interest level is 3.16%, valid on 2 July 2018.
The 3M ROBOR interest level varies quarterly on 1st January, 1st April, 1st July and 1st October of the year or in the first banking day next to the first day of the quarter, if such date is not a banking day, according to the quotation published by N.B.R.
The valid value of the indices at the modification date is published by the related regulatory organization, two working days prior.
File analysis fee: 0%
Loan management fee: 0%
Early reimbursement fee: 0%
Management fee owed to FNGCIMM - 0,49%. This fee is computed annually and applied to the guaranteed loan balance, being payable by the Bank which, subsequently, shall recover it from the beneficiary of the governmental guarantee.
Other cost elements that are not taken into account of DAE, respectively:
- registration/extension/modification (by case) and cancellation of the pledge on the present and future credit balances of the current accounts of the customers/co-debtors and of the customer’s debit card accounts at the Electronic Archive of Security Interests.