As a result of the entry into force on May 2, 2019, of the provisions of GEO no. 19/2019 amending and supplementing some normative acts, CEC Bank updated the credit offer by introducing the new IRCC index (benchmark for consumer credits) in the calculation of interest rates related to credits subject to the provisions of GEO no. 50/2010 on credit agreements for consumers. The bank maintains the fixed margin applied to variable interest loans unchanged, transferring to customers the advantage of lowering the benchmark.
At the same time, between May 10 and July 31, 2019, CEC Bank conducts a promotional campaign related to consumer credit refinance loans, where individual clients can access loans with a low interest margin of 0.5 pp. compared to the standard value.
Thus, natural person clients benefit from the following advantages of the campaign:
- interest comprised of IRCC (currently 2.36%) + fixed margin of 5 p.p. if the credit is purchased on a credit card basis, respectively IRCC + 6 pp, without the purchase of a credit card;
- credit term of up to 5 years;
- credit value extended to RON 90,000;
- grace period up to 12 months;
- no file analysis fee;
- the possibility of refinancing credits in lei or other currencies;
- for the determination of net income, all fixed income of the family, which is permanent throughout the entire credit term period, can be taken into account;
- the possibility of using the Internet Banking Services CEConline and CEC Bank Mobile Banking for viewing the credit status (credit balance, maturity date, maturity rate), as well as for current operations (payments, deposits, etc.)
"By launching this promotional campaign, CEC Bank continues its policy of supporting natural person customers and leveraging credit for this segment. The bank is offering to consumers, an advantageous credit product using the new benchmark for consumer credit. Thus, our clients can optimize their expenditures with the possibility of refinancing the ongoing loans, as well as the possibility of supplementing the granted amount, " said Mr. Laurentiu Mitrache, CEO - Chairman of the Board of Directors of CEC Bank
- DAE 9.44%, calculated in case of a consumer credit refinancing loan amounting to RON 24,500 with reimbursement in 54 months, with interest of 7.36%, variable over the entire lending period, calculated according to IRCC + fixed margin of 5.00 pp if the credit is purchased on a credit card package, a monthly administration fee in the fixed amount of RON 20 and 0 file analysis fee. The monthly rate will be RON 554.36, and the total payable amount is RON 29.934,98.
- DAE 10.51%, calculated in case of a consumer credit refinancing loan amounting to RON 24,500 with reimbursement in 54 months, with interest of 8.36%, variable over the entire lending period, calculated according to IRCC + fixed margin of 6.00 p.p. (without purchasing accredit card), a monthly administration fee in the fixed amount of RON 20 and 0 file analysis fee. The monthly rate will be RON 565,9, and the total payable amount is RON 30.560,82.
More details about CEC Bank's products and services are available at any Territorial Agency by calling the free-phone number 0.800.800.848 or by visiting www.cec.ro