CEC Bank Mobile Banking Service – Remote Payment Instrument type CEC Bank Mobile Banking through which customers may perform different banking operations via an App installed on a mobile terminal of Smartphone or tab type connected to Internet.
- Open a current account in Lei with any CEC BANK Agency, if he/she is not yet customer of the Bank;
- Fill-in the Service Provision Contract and the CEC Bank Mobile Banking Service Access Application;
- Acquire a mobile terminal (Smartphone or tab) provided with Android operating system with at least version 4.x (with resolution higher than at least 480x800) or iOS operating system with at least version 9.x, not modified (Jailbreak or root devises are NOT supported!);
- Hold a phone number and mobile telephony services provided by an operator of telecommunications to whom the Bank shall send the SMS containing the activation code and the download link related to Google Play or App Store, as well as to download and install the app directly on your device or mobile terminal;
- Acquire a connection to Internet provided by your mobile telephony services or access to Wi-Fi Networks, the concerned service following to be accessed ONLY from Smartphones connected to Internet and Data Transmission Network;
- Set a PIN code required for authentication in App and to sign the transactions.Later, biometric authentication can be set by facial recognition or fingerprint recognition on compatible phones
-Later, biometric authentication can be set by facial recognition or fingerprint recognition on compatible phones
- Access to your accounts directly from your mobile terminal (Smartphone or tab connected to Internet)
- Simplicity, security and availability 24/7
- Mobility, convenience and comfort
- Avoidance of stress and agglomeration
- Fees by 60% lower than the standard rate for interbank transfers
- Fees by 100% lower than the standard rate for intra-bank transfers
- Non-stop transfers between own accounts, currency exchanges at firm exchange rate and establishment/liquidation of deposits
- A Mobile Banking Service provided to you by CEC Bank, which ensures your access to our banking products and services 24/7. You may perform different banking transactions from your office, from home or anywhere in the world. All you must have is a mobile terminal and a connection to Internet. You gain money, time and comfort!
The CEC Bank Mobile Banking App activation code consists of 2 groups of 8 figures each, transmitted by the Bank to the customer, via a SMS. After downloading the App from the virtual stores on the own mobile terminal, entering the activation code delivered by the Bank in the Mobile Banking App is mandatory to set a PIN code needed to authenticate and sign the transactions. The activation code is valid for 48 hours as of the time of its transmission to the Bank. If customer does not activate the Service within this deadline, he/she must contact the Call Center to send again a SMS with the new activation code.
IMPORTANT! CEC Bank recommends you NOT to write the activation code in a visible location and NOT to disclose it.
The CEC Bank Mobile Banking PIN code is a set of 6-8 figures configurable by the customer after the App download from the virtual stores, installation on his/her mobile terminal and entering of the activation code delivered by the Bank. The personal identification is made based on that PIN code established by the customer and such code may be subsequently changed. The App-integrated software token is used to authenticate and digitally sign the transactions, with their special information, ensuring they are not rejected. Authorization of a transaction by a customer in the CEC Bank Mobile Banking App consists in pressing the button “Pay” followed by entering the PIN code (except for the transfers between own accounts, deposit establishment and liquidation and currency exchanges, when entering the PIN code is not required).
Biometric Authentication - access to CEC Bank Mobile Banking can also be done by using fingerprints stored in the CLIENT mobile phone, as well as by facial recognition on compatible phones; after at least 3 failed consecutive attempts (their number depends on the operating system), the application will allow you to switch to PIN authentication mode.
IMPORTANT! To ensure transaction security, CEC Bank recommends you NOT to write the PIN code in a visible location and NOT to disclose it.
After entering a wrong PIN code 3 times consequently, App is blocked and the CEC Bank Mobile Banking App activation process must be resumed. To reactivate the app, you need to call the Bank Customer Support Service at the phone number +4(0)21 2025050 or 0800800848 (free of charges in Telekom Network). After identification, you will receive, via a SMS, another activation code for the CEC Bank Mobile Banking App, consisting of 2 groups of 8 figures each, transmitted by the Bank.
WARNING: The activation code and the PIN code are strictly personal data. If you disclose them, it is your own responsibility!
To assist you in using CEC Bank Mobile Banking Service, CEC Bank provides you with the following options:
- a user’s handbook informing you the method to access different functionalities of the Service, as posted on the website: www.cec.ro;
- A user’s tutorial, accessible both on public section, and on private section of CEC Bank Mobile Banking Service App;
- A technical support service by calling at the phone numbers +4(0)212025050 or 0800800848 (free of charge in Telekom Network);
- a technical assistance service by filling out the contact form at https://www.cec.ro/contact by selecting the option "I want to send a message regarding the Mobile Banking service
- Payments in Lei and in foreign currencies, between own/intra/interbank accounts
- Scheduling of regular payment orders
- Pending payments – payment orders indicating a certain day for making the payment different from the current day;
- Currency exchanges at firm exchange rate displayed NON STOP (for amounts up to EUR 10 000 inclusive, or equivalent in other foreign currencies);
- NON STOP establishment and liquidation of deposits;
- Payments related to utility invoices, by scanning the bar code;
- Viewing the transaction history, with different transaction filtering options