- The CEC Bank units are constantly cleaned. However, please use hand sanitizing solutions when entering our units. You can find them in any CEC Bank unit.
- For your safety, keep a distance of at least 1.5 m from other persons, both inside the CEC Bank units and before entering them. Thank you!
- We recommend that you wash your hands with soap and water as often as possible, at least 20 seconds.
- We recommend using the bank card as a payment method.
- We thank colleagues who work during this period in CEC Bank units for each client to have access to financial services. Please take care of them and follow all the recommendations so that we can all be safe!
- Please avoid the roads in the agencies and use the payment by card or telephone, online payment in the secure environment and the services of CEC Bank Mobile Banking, CEConline, CEC_IN. More details about CEC Bank services on www.cec.ro
- In order to avoid crowding, during this period we have limited the maximum number of clients allowed simultaneously in our units. Thank you for your understanding and please keep at least 1.5 m distance from other people, both inside the CEC Bank units and before entering them.
Your savings have been and will be safe at CEC Bank! We remind you that the Bank Deposit Guarantee Fund guarantees deposits, in any currency, within the limit of 100,000 euros, in lei equivalent.