- Zero opening fees
- No money needed for opening
- You can add money in our offices or via wire transfer
- Get Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking and receive 60% reduced fees for operations through these channels
Open a free current account at CEC Bank and you can enjoy a lot of advantages for your business. In addition, if you are an entrepreneur and want to set up a company, you can open a share capital account at CEC Bank to deposit the amounts needed to set it up, a mandatory step in registering a new company.
* Formată din marja fixă + IRCC
La solicitarea clienților, Banca poate acorda în euro numai în instutuția în care acestia și dovedesc obținerea veniturilor în euro.
În cont sun încasate venituri recurente și contul este utilizat pentru plăți sau transferuri, altele decăt transferuri între conturi prorii/debitare rate/debitare comisioane.
Venit recurent înseamnă venitul (ex. salariul, pensie, chirie etc.) Încasat lunar în cont, cel puțin 3 luni consecutiv, în valoare de minim 70 lei/luna/cont. Nu se considera venit recurent încasarile provenite din jocurile de noroc.
- Currency: LEI, EURO, USD, GBP, CHF, HUF, CAD, DKK, JPY
- Zero opening fees
- Management fee: 25 lei/month
- With the help of the current account you can easily perform operations such as: cash deposits and withdrawals, in lei or foreign currency; payments and receipts in lei with payment orders, promissory notes, checks; miscellaneous foreign exchange payments and receipts; remote transactions, from anywhere, 60% cheaper than in the agency through the Internet Banking and/or Mobile Banking service
- You can open a share capital account at CEC Bank to deposit the amounts necessary for its establishment, a mandatory step in registering a new company.
Documents required to open a current account:
- Certificate of incorporation of the company
- ORC decision/resolution on the incorporation of the company
- Certificate of registration with the Trade Register
- Updated extract from the Trade Register in original or issued with electronic signature
- Decision (extract) of the General Meeting of Shareholders / Associates or Decision of the Board of Directors / sole director regarding the persons empowered to order the performance of operations on behalf of the company
- Identity documents of persons with the right of representation
- Other documents, if applicable, for the purpose of identifying the customer and establishing fiscal responsibilities