In order to achieve the strategic promotion objective of the European Funds absorption, CEC Bank continues to support the projects with European financing for the new Programming Period 2014-2020.
The approximately 42 billion Euros allocated to Romania for the new programming period can decisively contribute to the economic growth, through the support of some various fields of development and for achieving this objective, it is necessary a permanent cooperation between authorities and the factors involved in the absorption of the irredeemable European Funds.
The most important contribution of the banks in accessing the European Funds is the continue involvement in identification of the flexible solutions to confer major advantages to the products dedicated to this activity segment, corresponding to the financing necessities of the applicants and in correspondence with the legislation updates.
In the last 2 years there has been a permanent collaboration between the credit institutions and the management authorities, having as objective the outline of the progress frame of the new period of programming. The reunions on this theme took place both within the Committee of Monitoring regarding the Agreement of Partnership and in the meetings regarding PNDR and the Operational Program of Competitiveness.
The actions of the credit institutions are directed, at present, to the intervention options through financial instruments which offer an important support for beneficiaries, being held discussions also with the guaranteeing funds whose involvement is major in the progress of the financial instruments.
Forwards, the banks will be close to the investors, taking into account that the experience and expertise specific to the banking activity permit the financing of the sustainable business and represent an important business card in the current programming period.
Financial allocation: 8 billion Euros
- restructuring and growth of the viability of the agricultural holdings;
- sustainable management of the natural resources and combating of the climate change;
- diversification of the economic activities, jobs creating, improvement of the infrastructure and services for improving the quality of life in the rural areas.
Measure 4 – Investments in physical activities
- Sub-measure 4.1 – Investments in agricultural holdings
- Sub-measure 4.2 – Investments for the processing/marketing of the agricultural products
- Sub-measure 4.3 – Investments for the development, modernization and adapt the agricultural and forestry infrastructure
- Thematic fruit-growing sub-program
- Sub-measure 4.1a – Investments in fruit growers
- Sub-measure 4.2a - Investments in the processing/marketing of the products from the fruit growing sector
Measure 6 – Development of holdings and enterprises
- Sub-measure 6.1 – Support for the young farmers
- Sub-measure 6.2 – Support for the establishment of non-agricultural activities in rural areas
- Sub-measure 6.3 – Support for the development of the small farms
- Sub-measure 6.5 – Payments for the eligible farmers within the scheme for small farmers which transfer definitively
Measure 7 – Basic services and renewal of the villages in the rural areas
- Sub-measure 7.2 – Investments in creation and modernization of the basic infrastructure at small scale
- Sub-measure 7.6 – Investments associated with protection of the cultural patrimony
Measure 8 – Investments in development of the forestry areas and improving the viability of the forests
- Sub-measure 8.1 – Afforestation and creation of woodland
Measure 19 – Local development of LEADER, including the logic of intervening and contribution to the intervention fields and transversal objective.
- Sub-measure19.1 – Preparatory support for drawing up of the Strategies of Local Development (SDL)
- Sub-measure19.2 – Support for the implementation of the actions within the strategy of local development (SLD)
- Sub-measure19.3 – Preparation and implementation of the cooperation activities of the local action groups (GAL)
- Sub-measure19.4 – Support for the operating and animation expenses
- farmers, except for the unauthorized individuals or members of an agricultural household;
- microenterprises and newly created small enterprises;
- microenterprises and existing small enterprises, from rural space;
- groups of producers and cooperatives;
- administrative units and/or their associations;
- institutes and research-development stations;
- units of worship;
- administrators of the state forestry fund, public property;
- organizations/federations of the water users, owners/holders of the agricultural lands, constituted in accordance with the legislation in force;
- public-private partnerships;
- Authorized Groups of Local Action.
Financial allocation: 0,17 billon Euro
- increasing of the production in aquaculture and processing;
- increasing of the operators’ profitability, conservation of the biodiversity and environment protection, maintaining and creation of jobs, especially in the fisheries areas.
- Promoting environmentally sustainable, resource efficient, innovative, and competitive and knowledge based fisheries
- Stimulating environmentally sustainable, resource efficient, innovative, competitive and knowledge based aquaculture
- Stimulating the implementation of the CFP (the Common Fisheries Policy)
- Increasing employment and territorial cohesion
- Stimulating commercialization and processing
- Encouraging implementation of the Integrated Maritime Policy
Financial allocation: 6,47 billion Euro
- increasing of the economic competitiveness and improvement of the life conditions of the local and regional communities through support of the development of the business environment, infrastructural conditions and services in order to ensure a sustainable development of the regions, capable to administrate efficiently the resources, to exploit their potential of innovation and of assimilation of the technologic progress.
- promotion of the technologic transfer
- improvement of the SME’s competitiveness
- support of the transition to an economy with low carbon emissions
- support of the urban development
- improvement of the urban environment and conservation, protection and sustainable exploitation of the cultural patrimony
- improvement of the road infrastructure of regional and local importance
- diversification of the local economies through the sustainable development of the tourism
- development of the sanitary and social infrastructure
- support of the economic and social regeneration of the disfavored communities from the urban environment (CLLD)
- development of the educational infrastructure
- geographical expansion of the registration system of the properties in Cadastre and Land Registry
- technical assistance
- administrative-territorial units, bodies, authorities and public institutions.
- private entities
- associative entities in accordance with the legal provisions
Financial allocation: 1,33 billion Euro
- promotion of the economic increasing and competitiveness through the improvement of the access and use of informational and communication technologies, consolidation of the research, technological development and innovation.
- Research, Technological Development and Innovation to support the economic competitiveness and of business development (CDI)
- Technology of Information and Communications (TIC)
- SME’s or large enterprises (institutions of research-development and higher education);
- cooperation partnerships;
- innovative start-ups.
- public administration;
- private sector – support for competitiveness
Financial allocation: 9,41 billion Euro
- reducing disparities of economic and social development between Romania and Member States of EU, addressing to two of the five challenges of development identified at national level: Infrastructure and Resources.
- improvement of the mobility through the development of the TEN-T network and of the underground transport
- development of a quality, sustainable and efficient system of multimodal transport
- development of the environment infrastructure in terms of efficient management of the resources
- protection of the environment through measures of the biodiversity conservation, monitoring of the air quality and remediation of the historically polluted sites
- promoting of the adaptation to the climate changes, prevention and management of risks
- promoting of the clean energy and energetic efficiency in order to support an economy with low carbon emissions
- increasing of the energetic efficiency at the level of the centralized heating system in Bucharest-Ilfov
Intelligent and sustainable systems of transport of the electricity and natural gas
- the administrator of the road transport infrastructure of European and national interest, appointed according to law
- the administrator of the railway transport infrastructure, appointed according to law
- the administrators of the waterways and administrators of the sea and river ports, appointed according to law
- European Grouping of Romano-Bulgarian Territorial Cooperation (GECT)
- the administrators of the airport infrastructure
- administrators of transport infrastructure for all the ways
- authorities of the central/local public administration
- Road Police and Transport Police, individually or in partnership with the applicant for the safety and security projects
- Ministry of Transport, ANAF (National Agency of Fiscal Administration), the infrastructure operator at the passing point of the frontier, Road Police/Transport Police, frontier Police
- Ministry of Transport, other relevant categories of beneficiaries
- Associations of Intercommunity Development through County Councils/General Council of Bucharest
- Associations of Intercommunity Development through the Regional Operators of Water
- trading companies whose activity is to produce energy for selling
- Ministry of Environment and Climate Changes
- National Agency for the Environment Protection
- administrators of the protected natural areas
- National Administration of the Romanian Waters
- National Administration of Meteorology
- Partnerships between central public institutions and NGO’s, as well as other structures with specialization in environmental field
- trading companies whose activity is to produce energy for selling
- General Council of Bucharest
- Operators of transport electricity and natural gas
Financial allocation: 4,22 billon Euro
- the program contributes to the strategy of the Union for an intelligent, sustainable and favorable growth of the inclusion and for the achievement of the economic, social and territorial cohesion.
- Initiative “Jobs for young people”
- situation improvement of the young people from NEET category
- jobs for everybody
- social inclusion and combating of the poverty
- Education and competencies
- technical assistance
- relevant entities (training providers, providers of occupation/evaluation and certification services of the competencies, unions, employers, NGO’s/youth organizations etc.) in partnership with the employers
- Public Employment Service (including the units with legal personality existing in its subordination) in partnership with relevant entities (employers, training providers, providers of occupation/evaluation and certification services of the competencies, unions, employers, NGO’s/youth organization)
- the entities selected/appointed to implement the schemes of global grant in the field of entrepreneurship
- MMFPSV/SPO (including the units with legal personality existing in its subordination) in partnership with entities with relevant entities (including structure of the youth)
- local and central public authorities with responsibilities in the field, in partnership with actors having relevant expertise for the selected actions
- NGO’s in partnership with actors having relevant expertise for the selected actions
- central and local public associations with responsibilities in the field, in partnership with social relevant actors
- social service providers under the law/employment providers of labor
- administrators of the schemes of global grant type