No Bank commissions
Advantageous grace period
Maximum loan period - 5 years
Advance of minimum 5% of the vehicle’s acquisition price
Co-debtors are accepted by the Bank for completing the applicant’s incomes
At the calculation of the net income all the certain and permanent incomes of the family during the credit period can be taken into consideration
Credit destination: the purchase of a new vehicle from the internal production and/or import, with the following characteristics:
- It was not owned before by another person, according to vehicle’s identity card;
- It fulfills at least the minimum requirements of the EURO 5 standard;
- It is purchased from a Romanian seller whose activity object represents the sale of vehicles.
Credit currency: LEI
The acquisition price of the vehicle: maximum 50.000 lei + VAT, as the case may be.
The maximum credit value: maximum 95% of the acquisition price of the vehicle mentioned in the invoice (VAT included).
Personal contribution: 5% of the acquisition price of the vehicle (VAT included)
Credit period: maximum 5 years
Maximum age for credit full reimbursement: 70 years old
Grace period: maximum 60 days for the short term credits and 90 days for the medium term credits
Types of accepted incomes: certain permanent net incomes (salaries, pensions, agricultural activities, independent activities, rents, dividends, collaboration agreements, intellectual property rights etc.)
- warranty issued by FNGCIMM: in the name and the account of the state, which covers a percentage of maximum 50% of the credit value;
- pledge over the new vehicle purchased within the Program, in favor of the Romanian state, represented through the Financial Ministry and of the financier, proportional to the warranty percentage, valid until the fulfillment of all payment obligations afferent to the credit granted within the Program;
- assignment of all rights arising from the CASCO insurance policy for the new vehicle purchased within the program, in favor of the Romanian state, represented through the Financial Ministry and of the financier, proportional to the warranty percentage.
- in monthly payments constituted of the capital installment and the interest;
- an advance reimbursement of the credit can be made anytime, until the final due date of the credit, without any commission being perceived for the advance reimbursement.
Interest: 5.53% (IRCC + 2.90 p.p.), variable, varying according to the reference index value.
The current IRCC index level taken into account is of 2.63% on the basis of the IVQ 2018 quotation published on July 1st, 2019 on the National Bank of Romania website.
Interest changes quarterly on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1 of the year, or on the first business day immediately following the first day of the quarter, if the first of the quarter is a non-working day, in accordance with the provisions Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2019 for amending and supplementing some normative acts. The Index is published quarterly by the National Bank of Romania on the Institution's website and is calculated in accordance with the Rules on the calculation and publication of the daily index and of the quarterly reference index regulated by GEO 19/2019.
File analysis fee: 0
Loan management fee: 0
Loan early repayment fee: 0
Guaranteeing premium is made of:
- Risk commission due to MPF - the amount due by the beneficiary of the Program to cover the guarantee risk and the annual financing of the capital required for the Program: 1% din 1% of the guaranteed amount (50% of the financing amount), calculated on the contracting day of the financing;
- Loan management fee due to FNGCIMM - the amount owed by the Program beneficiary covering the costs of assessing, granting and managing the guarantees provided by the FNGCIMM: 0.49% calculated annually to the guarantee balance (50% of the financing amount).
The level of these fees will be annually determined by order of the Minister of Public Finance.
Other cost items not included in the APRC calculation, namely:
- Costs for the enrollment / renewal / modification (as the case may be) and cancellation of the pledge on present and future loan balances of client’s / co-debtors’ current accounts and client’s debit card accounts with the Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property;