Advantageous interests and the extended period of crediting
Flexible modalities of repayment depending on the flow of the current and predicted collections by customer
The grace period up to 12 months depending on the crediting period
Fast settlement of the Loan Application
Visualizing of the financial status and of the current account/card transactions via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Services provided by the Bank
The Bank offers free consulting regarding the documentation preparation of the loan accessing.
Eligible customers - farmers under various forms of organization, respectively:
- family agricultural associations, associations of farmers, groups of producers, constituted according to the legislation in force, individual enterprises, family business;
- private agricultural companies, respectively agricultural associations with legal personality, constituted according to the legislation in force;
- companies and agricultural cooperatives constituted according to the legislation in force etc.
Loan destination: the purchasing of land intended to agricultural production and its rehabilitation for agricultural exploitation.
- minimum 6 months, maximum 240 months for the loans which are not guaranteed with FNGCIMM (National Fund of Guaranteeing of the Loans for SMEs) guarantee
- minimum 6 months, maximum 120 months for the loans which are not guaranteed with FNGCIMM guarantee
- maximum 3 months for the short-terms loans;
- maximum 6 months for the medium term loans;
- maximum 12 months for the long term loans.
The loan value: maximum 85% of the investment total value
Own contribution: minimum 15% of the investment total value
Drawdown period: maximum 24 months
- the first class mortgage over the purchased land. In addition: any guarantee or mix of guarantees of the ones accepted by Bank. For the facilities of loan guaranteed with FNGCIMM guarantee, the guarantee from Fund will cover maximum 80% of the loan value, based on the Ceiling Framework Convention no. RU 596 concluded by Bank with FNGCIMM.
The loan repayment: monthly. The maturity can be settled also quarterly or per semester, in equal or unequal installments, by case, taking into account the flow of the current and predicted collections by the loan applicant.