Under the circumstances of amending the GD No 807/2014 establishing certain State aid schemes with the object of stimulating investments that have a major impact on the economy, CEC Bank supports the legal entities that develop investment projects having a State aid as major component, by granting investment credit facilities under competitive terms.
Thus, the legal entity customers benefit of the following advantages:
- Maximum financing amount: 90% of the investment project value;
- Minimum own contribution amount: 10% of the investment project value;
- Interest: ROBOR 6M + 1.2 pp;
- Flexible repayment methods and guarantees, according to the need of the customer and the investment process stages;
- Quick resolution of the financing applications;
- Free of charge consultancy concerning the preparation of the documentation for accessing the loan.
"According to the mission assumed since 11 years ago, CEC Bank continues to actively involve in any project aiming to support the business environment, the entrepreneurship and the SME segment. Hence, the current portfolio loans related to the legal entity customers increased only in 2017 by about 9% compared to year 2016, while at the level of the whole banking system, this indicator experienced an increase of only 3%, and during the first half-year of 2018, the current portfolio loans given by the Bank are by more than one billion Lei higher than such indicator value recorded at the end of 2017. We want, by this new financing product, to support the economy and to meet, once again, the needs of our customers through dedicated financing products given under flexible and competitive terms", has declared Mr. Radu Gratian Ghetea, President and Managing Director of CEC Bank.
For more details on our products and services included in the CEC Bank offer, please contact us in any territorial agency of the Bank or by calling at the free of charge phone number 0800800848 or by accessing the website www.cec.ro.