As an alternative to classical investment products, CEC Bank offers to its customers the possibility to sell and buy Government Securities both in National and foreign currency.
Government Securities are documents released by the Ministry of Public Finances in dematerialized form and stand for a financial debt over the issuer being unconditioned and expressly guaranteed by the Romanian State.
Within the secondary market of the Government Securities, CEC Bank offers its customers the following services:
- Selling/Buying Government Securities with Today, Tomorrow, Spot and Forward reimbursement date
- Reversible selling/reversible buying (the commissions CEC Bank for the above services are 0)
- Transfer operations
- Guarantee contracts with Government Securities (gauge)
How can individuals and legal persons make operations with Government Securities through CEC Bank:
- they should have an account opened with CEC Bank
- they should fill in an account opening form for Government Securities
- they should complete the documentation to start the business relation with the Bank regarding the transaction of Government Securities with the Bank
- these investment instruments allow the diversification of investments under minimum risk conditions and advantageous interest
- constitute important instruments of efficient administration of cash
- offers the possibility to invest on a short, medium and long term
- anytime the customers can opt for partial or total re buying of securities portfolio
For further information please contact the department of Products selling services Treasury, tel. +40 21 310 08 64, +40 21 310 08 65, +40 21 310 47 89.